- Marginalized Madakas, a book on Madakas by Harish Halemane
- Blessed by Water, an article by Shree Padre, on Father Benjamin D’Souza’s rain harvesting measures in Tallur Church campus, coastal Karnataka.
- Madaka – the fast disappearing traditional water harvesting systems, an article by Aarti Kelkar-Khambete.
- Upper catchment, gains in the plains, an article by Shree Padre on a Karnataka farmer who catches the run-off much to his benefit.
- On Richard Rebello’s farm, an article by Aarti Kelkar-Khambete